RJ Gonzales is a born and raised Texan that, unfortunately, didn’t get the sweet accent or boots. He lives in San Antonio now and loves every bit of it. When not nose-deep in a great book or pursuing his degree at a local university, he can be found binge-watching shows on Netflix, cooking, anxiously waiting for the latest season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, or writing sexy novels about humans and the not-so human.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
- Disney Princess Movie: Beauty and the Beast
- Non-Princess Disney/Pixar Movies: Toy Story, Lilo & Stitch, Ratatouille, Zootopia, Coco
- Top 5 Movies I Can Watch Forever: Chocolat, Simply Irresistible, Selena, The Blue Lagoon, To Wong Foo…
- TV Shows I Binge All The Time: American Dad, Bob’s Burgers, The Golden Girls, Family Guy
- Current TV Obsessions: Young & Hungry, Fresh Off The Boat, Superstore, Claws, The Goldbergs, RuPaul’s Drag Race/All Stars, Rick and Morty.
- International Artists: Hurts, Loreen, Shayne Ward, Kazaky, Crayon Pop, Max Barskih
- Board/Card Game: Cards Against Humanity & Monopoly
- Social Networks: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube (That’s all I can keep up with)
- YouTubers: Jenna Marbles, Willam Belli, The Crane Couple…etc.
- Drink: Cherry Coke Zero, but water mostly
- Food: Italian, Mexican, Breakfast, Sushi, Southern, Cajun, Baja…etc. I just really love food.
- Candy: Big Hunk
- Chocolate: Reese’s Pieces
Here’s some random pictures of me with fabulous Drag Queens from RuPaul’s Drag Race.
(From left:) 1st row: Detox, Yara Sofia, Shangela, (Me), Raja, Katya, Trixie Mattel. 2nd Row: Phi Phi O’Hara, Adore Delano, Jessica Wild, Latrice Royale. 3rd Row: Milk & Raven (Not Pictured)
(From left) 1st Row: Roxxxy Andrews, Latrice Royale, Chi Chi Devayne, (Me), JuJuBee, Jessica Wild, Phi Phi O’Hara. 2nd Row: Alexis Mateo, Raja, Manila Luzon, Detox, Yara Sofia, Raven.